Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zaqwer
Contributor II
Contributor II

Limit dimension in a table to show only rows based on measure condition

Help me please, I have table with dimensions: Material, Class, Current Value; Value Year Ago. I calculated YoY% difference. How to limit table to show only rows for which Material's YoY is in + - 10% range? Preferably in a front end, not data load editor. Thank you.

Labels (5)
3 Replies
poklegoguy
Creator
Creator

Hi, not sure if this is what you need and I think there's a cleaner way to do this but this would work:

In Material dimension, use this expression to filter the dimension first and untick 'Include Null Values', -0.1 = -10% and 0.1 = 10% if you are confused:
=IF(AGGR((*INSERT YOUR YoY% CALC. HERE*), Material, Class) > -0.1 AND AGGR((*INSERT YOUR YoY% CALC. HERE*), Material, Class) < 0.1, Material)

For Class dimension, just use 'Class' field and in the measure expression, just use your calculation to find the YoY% which I assume is ([Current Value] - [Value Year Ago]) / [Value Year Ago].

Padma123
Creator
Creator

Hi,

in table , show if condition like 

if(sum([Value Year Ago])-sum([Current Value])<=10 and sum([Value Year Ago.])-sum([Current Value])>=-10,1,0)