Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
repetto74
Contributor II
Contributor II

Line Chart with Year Over Year Comparison on Total Sales

I would like to show a line chart with Year Over Year comparison of total sales per Month. Years are ranging from 2017 to 2018 and I have a calendar dimension with Year and Month.

How can I set the correct expression to do that?

Thanks,

Rick

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @repetto74 ,

It looks like this other posts "Multiple lines on line chart" and "How to create a multiple line chart of trending by time" may have the answer you are looking for.
Can you check it please?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @repetto74 ,

It looks like this other posts "Multiple lines on line chart" and "How to create a multiple line chart of trending by time" may have the answer you are looking for.
Can you check it please?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
repetto74
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the older references on this matter. I could find the correct syntax for this calculation 🙂

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@repetto74  Glad I could Help!