Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varmekontrol
Creator
Creator

Load data, depending on selection in app.

Hi

I am not sure how to find an answer to my question, so I am hoping someone can explain or point me in the right direction.

I would like to know if it is possible to select some specific information in an active APP, and by doing so (or pressing a button) the APP would load data (not yet available in the APP before the action) to another  Sheet.

I will try to explain.

Because I am working with millions upon millions of lines (Slowing the APP drastically), and I most cases I only need 200-300 lines of that data for analysis purposes, I would like if you could determine what you are looking for in an existing APP, and by selecting some specific dataset and maybe pushing a button, another blank sheet would pull the data I specify, but only for the data already selected.

Let´s say I have this table.

table.JPG

When selecting the "Works no" = 736413, I want Qlik sense to load the specified data for all tables containing this "works no".

So the data could be presented in another sheet in another table.  A bonus would be if another window would pop up with the Sheet containing the desired data

0 Replies