Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

Lost the objects in sheets

Dear Team,

I have added few objects and did changes sheet name. and closed it. When i opened the app the changes are not appearing on the sheet. what is the issue on this? Any changes i need to be done in QMC? Please help on this.

The user roles also assigned. Earlier there is no issues. I observed this issue from today.

qlik1.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi, were you working on "My work" section or in a published app? Were you using the admin account?

Have you tried to make a new modification to see if it's saved? Maybe it was a temporary problem, maybe the session was timed out or something and that made your changes not to be saved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
isorinrusu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi, were you working on "My work" section or in a published app? Were you using the admin account?

Have you tried to make a new modification to see if it's saved? Maybe it was a temporary problem, maybe the session was timed out or something and that made your changes not to be saved.

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, Thanks for your response. I changed in customer properties. After that the sheets are working fine.