Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holymosfet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Measure with Concat() and chr(13) only shows 3 records in table

Hi all,

I came across a weird bug in a straight table.

I have a dimension and a measure: In the measure I concat all values and want them to be displayed in new lines.

=concat(distinct[MyMeasureDimension],chr(10))

In the table I only see the first three records but with a mouseover I see that there are many more. Also an export gives me the whole record set in my measure.

I remember 100% that this worked before, the table listet dozens of values, now it always stops at three.

Does anyone know what's the reason and how to fix? Thank you!

TableQS.png

Labels (3)
5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, in presentation -> layout options there is a value to set the rows height.

rubenmarin_0-1666777887065.png

I don't see an option to set a dynamic height with no limit, if you set a value <=3 it shows a maximum of 3 rows, for a higher value it shows the lines even if the content has less than the the defined lines.

holymosfet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @rubenmarin,

thank you for your reply. You are right, when I adjust the rows height >3, additional records are listet in the row.

Unfortunately this doesn't solve my problem, I have rows that should display up to 50 records/lines. Setting this row height makes the table unusable 😞

rubenmarin

Hi, I suppose it won't fit your needs, I think you'll neeed that the line height should have a dynamic option so that limit only counts as a maximun lines, but if the data only uses two lines stay in those 2 lines.

You can add this as an idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas.

Right now the only option I see is to leave the line height as the default 1' and use the tooltip or export the data to see all the row content.

holymosfet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The thing is, it worked. I remember when I first implemented this in my app, it showed all the lines.

Just recently it stops after 3...

rubenmarin

Maybe ir worked differently when this option wasn't available and an upgrade of the server change the behaviour.