Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlaf_93
Creator II
Creator II

More Virtual poxies

Good morning,

i've got a central virtual proxies with a specific client authentication link and no anonymous user's free access.

I would like to create a new virtual proxies where all people could access and see what i send to them (a single html link page for example).

Is that how it works? Do i need to create  a new virtual proxies with a new authetication's link a free users access?

Thanks

C.

Labels (1)
  • QMC

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello @Carlaf_93 ,

Yes, that is correct, you understood right. There are several links that explain better. Here are a few:

You can keep the Central Virtual Proxy only for Administration and create Virtual Proxies as many as you can for the outside world or End Users with desired authentication methods. In case of Network issues or authentication issues, you can still use the Central Virtual proxy.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and make helpful answers as 'Solution Accepted'... Cheers!

Rakesh HB

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello @Carlaf_93 ,

Yes, that is correct, you understood right. There are several links that explain better. Here are a few:

You can keep the Central Virtual Proxy only for Administration and create Virtual Proxies as many as you can for the outside world or End Users with desired authentication methods. In case of Network issues or authentication issues, you can still use the Central Virtual proxy.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and make helpful answers as 'Solution Accepted'... Cheers!

Rakesh HB