Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III

More practical way for downloading an excel output from QlikSense which has container and table

Hello

Currently, downloading an excel output from QlikSense which has container and table is like that

1-Right click on screen (container) and open this:

ozcano_8-1707835280321.png

2- Left Click Table above, you will get this screen:

ozcano_9-1707835280321.png

3-Left click Download as you will get this:

ozcano_10-1707835280322.png

4- Click Data, you will get this

ozcano_11-1707835280322.png

5- Click Export, you will get this

ozcano_12-1707835280323.png

6- Click Link and wait for download and then click Close

7-Open data like this:

ozcano_13-1707835280324.png

Unfortunately our Qlik Sense users did not like to do so many steps (compared to Qlik View).

Is there a more practical way ?

Regards

Ozcan

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@ozcano Other than above steps, there is no way. If you are fine to use extensions, you can try with this: GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-export: Just a simple button to export data in your Qlik Sense applicat...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Thank you for the answer. Our tables are fairly dynamic in terms of measures and dimensions (seen, unseen etc.). I do not think that this extesion will be much of use.

Regards

Ozcan

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@ozcano Does it mean you have tried this already? Because If you say more dynamic, Anyway the extension look only the object ID and not content. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

I tried now, but received this error.

Regards

ozcano_0-1707908321231.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@ozcano Is this extension available already in your environment? 

ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

I am very sorry, I do not know the concept of "enviroment" in the context of Qlik Sense. All I know is we are using Qlik Sense. Can you eloborate the concept?

Regards

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

We are using LogiExport which is quite flexible and versatile. You can export any table on a sheet by the click of a button.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@ozcano What I meant to say, You must download the extension and import to Qlik sense to use by users. please check here: Importing extensions | Qlik Sense for administrators Help

ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Yes it is already  installed:

ozcano_0-1707983595570.png

ozcano_1-1707983622229.png