Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xolink1389
Creator
Creator

SHOW THE NUMBER OF DOC I HAVE LISTED

i have this colum N° Doc and it show me 96 documents in total, i want it show me the number of document im selecting 

Xolink1389_0-1707836520244.png
im using this expression, obviously wrong i guess =count(total distinct [Num.Doc])&'N° Doc', can you help me to fix it?

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Xolink1389 Since you want to count only number of document that you need, you can try without Total.

=count(distinct [Num.Doc])&'N° Doc'

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

La réponse suggérée par @Anil_Babu_Samineni est correcte.
Je me permet de la modifier pour une questions d'esthétique.
=count(distinct [Num.Doc])&' N° Doc'

(Ajoute de l'espace)

Je l'ai essayé de mon côté, et cela fonctionne convenablement.

Cordialement,
Théo ATRAGIE.

Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

didnt work either

Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

Xolink1389_0-1707837288235.pngXolink1389_1-1707837309580.png

with distinct

Xolink1389_2-1707837371718.pngXolink1389_3-1707837397427.png

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Votre champ saisi est bien une dimension?

Saisissez [Num.Doc] en champ, et la formule suggérait par @Anil_Babu_Samineni en expression d'étiquette de celle-ci.

Cordialement,
Théo ATRAGIE.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Xolink1389 When you say it doesn't work, What is not working? If you can explain that we can think and offer something that you will expect.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

when i say it dont work, i mean that it doesnt count correctly, i used the code you recommend and instead show me the amount im selecting in the case of the image are 2 num. of documents, its show me more, like it counting more documents in the column or table, it show me the 2 when i selected de row, but i dont want to select the rows, i need it read them by them self alone.

Xolink1389_0-1707930616874.png

Xolink1389_1-1707930636067.png

like you can see the number on the top is 118 but im not selecting the row and the columsm it may have something with the fact im selecting another column as a filter?

Xolink1389_2-1707930834624.png

when i selected  lib.mayor it show me 2 documents but in the top of the tags dont show me the rigth number of the docs

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you share the .qvf ?

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Maybe you can try this :

=count({$}Distinct [Num.Doc])&' N° Doc'