Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apalchak
Contributor
Contributor

New data is not displaying correctly in the legend

This is my very first post here on Qlik forums.  I recently just started developing my own team's data visualization dashboard by loading spreadsheets that are provided to me.  There is a "typo" in one of the columns that I wanted to fix, so I edited the data directly from Qlik and replaced the value with the correct one.  I loaded the data again but the legend still shows the old value.  Here are the things that I've tried with no success:

1.  Deleted the old spreadsheet and replaced it with the new spreadsheet with the correct data.

2. Deleted the table and reloaded the data

I don't know where Qlik is reading the data from with the wrong spelling in the dimension when the correct data has already been loaded.  It almost seems like something is caching the values somewhere that I cannot get to.  I am not using a load script as this is a straight-forward spreadsheet load (also trying to experiment as I am not very experienced with Qlik yet).  I hope you someone can provide me with a solution.  Thank you.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@apalchak I believe you may have answered your own question regarding the caching, did you try to clear your browser cache?  If not, give that a shot and see if that does the trick, that would be my best hunch given everything you did, I think things were just 'stuck' in the cache and not updating for you, so hopefully dumping the browser cache will get it working properly for you.  Shout back if you get more info.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.