Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poklegoguy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Null value styling measures

Hi, I saw that there's a feature added to the pivot table in the May 2024 update and its 'null value styling measures'. I'm really excited seeing this feature being added as seeing all the dashes as null or missing value and almost no easy way to replace them is rough. However, in the documentations or posts, I don't think I have seen a demo regarding this added feature and I haven't seen this feature in the pivot table properties in the app after updating to the latest release either. Can anyone clarify what is the usage of this feature, is this like the feature to configure what we want as a value to replace for all the null values in the table like in Qlikview or it's not what I thought it is? If it is already available, can anyone show me how can I use it in my pivot table? Appreciate all the help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Antoine04
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

Indeed you can do that in Qlik Cloud or in the latest version of Qlik Sense.

You just need to use the "Pivot table" object in the "Qlik Visualization bundle".

Like attached :

Antoine04_0-1716985455440.png

Regards,

Antoine

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Antoine04
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

Indeed you can do that in Qlik Cloud or in the latest version of Qlik Sense.

You just need to use the "Pivot table" object in the "Qlik Visualization bundle".

Like attached :

Antoine04_0-1716985455440.png

Regards,

Antoine