Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickforysinski
Contributor
Contributor

ODAG-ERR-1198 Error when editing ODAG Navigation Links

I have a ODAG Selection App with a few different navigation links to different templates. When these were created, and began being used, the maximum number of generated apps was set to '5', but have since found that this is insufficient and would like to increase the limit. When attempting to increase the limit, or remove the links to create new ones (or, edit anything about the navigation links) I get the following error:

nickforysinski_0-1696428876957.png

For background: I created this selection app in a personal space, and then moved it to a shared space once it was all working. Several users have since edited the selection app, generated apps, published those apps to various other spaces, etc. I am the owner, and have full manage permissions in the shared space. I also tried moving it back to my personal space, but could not edit it there either. The owner of our entire Qlik instance also could not edit the links.

How do I edit these links now that they are in use, or otherwise change/remove those links to create new ones if nothing about them is editable.

Labels (1)
0 Replies