Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imrankhan
Contributor
Contributor

Percentage increment in stacked chart

Hi Team,

I need percentage increment in stacked graph like in sanpshot you can see in 2017 there were 115 items in list in 2018 it becomes 121  so i need percentage increment like 121/115*100 which is 5 percentage increment to be shown in between two 2017 and 2018 .

Dimensions is calender year

Measure is count of items in list with total at top

Labels (1)
8 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, there is no snapshot.

Try using Below(), Above(), Before() or After() to access other rows/columns Values

Round((Sum(Value)-Above(Sum(Value)))/Above(Sum(Value))*100)

https://help.qlik.com/es-ES/sense/February2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Inter...

imrankhan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

test.jpgPLS FIND SCREENSHOT

rubenmarin

Ok, I don't think you can set a % between those two bars with default Sense chart, maybe there is an extension that allows to make that but I don't know.

A workaround can be to set the percentage as text in title, subtitle on footpage note like:

='Increase of ' & Num((Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>}Val)-Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>}Val))/Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>}Val), '0%')

imrankhan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thanks but thisis vizlib graph so not sure where to write expressions

rubenmarin

Every object has a common area, not sure if its called 'Layout' en english (in spanish is 'Aspecto'). There you can set title, subtile and/or footpage notes.

Captura.JPG

imrankhan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thanks Marin but its showing percentage on each cube of bars not on total what i need is percentage change from 115 to 121 which is 5 % increment . Suppose if ithe toal count reduces from 115 to 110 then change should show in negative

115 and 121 is total count of items in year 2017 and 2018

rubenmarin

Hi, my first answer was when there isn't any snapshot, after the snapshot I said that I don't know how to set a different calculation for bars total in Sense, and that a workaround can be setting it in title, subtitle or footnote.

https://community.vizlib.com/support/solutions/articles/35000112375-vizlib-bar-chart-appearance

Another workaround can be setting it in axis label using a calculated dimension (sample attached)

imrankhan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks 🙂