Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakthi266
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot Table to Show Multiple Unique ID with Same Data

Hi Team, 

I need to Compare two rows which is having multiple Id with Some or Identical and which is to show in Pivot or Straight table whatever it is. Attached Excel for your reference.

Regards, 

Sakthivel.S

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sakthi266
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Awaiting for the Response. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Jilliana
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have a quick way to get a pivot table of count distinct values? I didn't see an option in Excel to do this from Value settings. I've been trying to pivot this data and get a count of unique ids per country. I tried looking it up, but all I found were some KuTool  extensions... mymilestonecard

sakthi266
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, 

I am not understanding your reply. I need to show

Employee ID,       Manager     Date Status 

for the Employee which is showing multiple reappointed by different manager whch i need to show either in Pivot or Straight table in Qliksense

sakthi266
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Awaiting for the Response. 

hanalana
Contributor
Contributor

1. when you insert a pivot table, check the "add this Data to the data model" check box at the bottom of the dialogue

2. Then when designing your pivot table, put the column you want a distinct count of values from in the "values" section.

3. right click on that column , then select "value field settings" then in the "summarize field by" tab select "Distinct Count" (it's at the bottom of the list I believe) and done!

milestoneapply

mariadwyer
Contributor
Contributor

It helped me on a current project, thank you!

Indigoapply

robert112
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

Mymilestonecard

Victoriapotter
Contributor
Contributor

Nou, ik kan geen oplossing bieden voor dit probleem, maar ik kan iemand doorverwijzen die dit probleem kan oplossen. Ik kan met mijn vriend praten over deze kwestie. Bovendien kunt u erover zoeken op Chatgpt Nederlands, omdat u een betere begeleiding kunt krijgen.

norahfaith
Contributor
Contributor

I understand your situation. Creating a pivot table with a count of distinct values in Excel can be a bit tricky, as it doesn't offer a direct option for this. However, you can achieve this using a workaround.

1. Create your pivot table with the necessary fields, including the 'Country' and 'ID' columns.

2. Add the 'ID' field to both the Values and Rows area of the pivot table.

3. In the Values area, it will likely default to "Sum of ID" or "Count of ID". Click on the drop-down arrow next to the value, and then select "Value Field Settings".

4. In the "Value Field Settings" window, choose "Distinct Count" from the "Summarize value field by" options. This will give you a count of unique IDs per country.

While Excel doesn't offer a direct "count distinct" function in pivot tables, this method should provide you with the desired result. If you're still facing difficulties or need a more advanced solution, you might consider using Excel add-ins or extensions as you mentioned.

Remember to test your pivot table with sample data to ensure accuracy.

Answer generate by chatgpt 日本 .

corajesse98769
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo zusammen, ich lese oft eure Beiträge und beteilige mich aktiv an dieser Diskussion. Schaut euch auch diese Seite an Schrottpreise