Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot table - add different measures into one Pivot table

Hi all,

I am struggling to add different measures into one Pivot table. Right now my pivot table looks like this:

Qlik Community.JPG

I have a pivot table which shows me the net hours each division has worked and the %-Difference to the year before.

Under the pivot table i have multiple KPIs. These show me the total amount of hours worked over all, absent hours. And the %-difference from 2016 to 2015 (comparing to the year before).

This doesn't look nice and I supposed to put this all into one table. My problem is if i add a new measure into the pivot table I get them as columns instead of a row below the actual pivot table.

Imagine that I want to enhance the pivot table multiple rows down and include the values that are below the pivot table into the pivot table.

I don't know if that is possible since there is text next to the KPIs. Is it possible to write text into the rows of a pivot table on the right of it the measure?

I thought about creating multiple pivot tables for each line of text and KPIs. But therefor I need to get rid of the headers. I know it's possible in QlikView but I read this function does not exist in QlikSense.

I think I have to make changes during the script. But I don't know what and how I should do that.

I have added a datasample.

Thank you for your help

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Petter,

the "hack" is no longer needed. I can now use two different pivot tables.

So I am using the Pivot table you created. I just want to change one thing in it. The %-difference year before should be in the columns.

So it looks about like this Attachment.jpg

Considering that I have mulitple years and multiple measures in the rows.

Is that possible?

Thank you