Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabian3684386
Contributor III
Contributor III

Possibilities to include non-selected values in smart search with "Always one selected value"

Is it possible please in QlikSense to show a non-selected value within the SMART search for a field with this requirement:

*  always one selected value (e.g. set to A)

* When user searches for B, B should appear even though that selection is not possible because of the already "always one selected value" A.

* always one selected value cannot be turned off in my case because my extension parameter formula breaks otherwise, it looks like this:

=Coalesce(If((NOT GetCurrentSelections() = '') and (NOT GetFieldSelections(single_select_field) = '') and GetSelectedCount(single_select_field) = 1,
concat(
aggr(
	only([field_to_aggregate]),
	[field_to_aggregate]
),
'$'
),
'$' // else selection should be made prior to expensive aggr
), '$')
// Conditional aggregation breaks when no selection is made at all in no field and this expression is passed as an extension parameter within QlikSense on-prem (even though it is logically wrong then to fill with all data, all data is loaded and aggregated, so I figured I should leave "always one selected value" on, but now it breaks the smart search)

Qlik Sense Business 

Labels (2)
0 Replies