Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SariPari
Creator
Creator

Post being marked as spam

I am trying to post a question and it keeps being reported as Spam

@Wlad_Masi @Nanda_Ravindra @Sue_Macaluso 

Could ypu please check and reloase my post please.

Thank you,

Supritha.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Lets wait for @Sue_Macaluso , @Jamie_Gregory  or @Melissa_Potvin to respond on how to reactivate your posts - as a user of community I dont have such powers. 

Regarding your posts though - it could be repetition of already existing posts written by others. Have you checked if similar posts are already there?

This post for example seems to be working ok and was not marked as spam so there was definitelly something in the other ones triggering the spam filter.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @SariPari , I cannot find your "Increase or Decrease Rate Calculation" post in the spam Quarantine, and it looks like it was deleted.
I have noticed from your previous post that you tag several people in your requests for help and in your comments. Please, don't: let the community handle itself. That might be the reason for the posts being considered spam.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI @SariPari 

your posts could be marked as spam if:

• you put in them links to 3rd party sites which may be considered irrelevant
  • your post was "too generic" and didnt contain enough information and could be treated as autogernerated one or repeated
    • we often see the same posts being created multiple times which automaticly triggers alarm bells. Making your post unique by providing detailed information relevant to Qlik should be sufficient. 
  • your post contained advertisement maybe?

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the information.Any idea how to make the post active ?

• you put in them links to 3rd party sites which may be considered irrelevant - No
  • your post was "too generic" and didnt contain enough information and could be treated as autogernerated one or repeated - Has details
    • we often see the same posts being created multiple times which automaticly triggers alarm bells. Making your post unique by providing detailed information relevant to Qlik should be sufficient. - Not really.
  • your post contained advertisement maybe? - No
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Lets wait for @Sue_Macaluso , @Jamie_Gregory  or @Melissa_Potvin to respond on how to reactivate your posts - as a user of community I dont have such powers. 

Regarding your posts though - it could be repetition of already existing posts written by others. Have you checked if similar posts are already there?

This post for example seems to be working ok and was not marked as spam so there was definitelly something in the other ones triggering the spam filter.

cheers

Lech

SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

Yeah - I tried looking for solution and could not find the solution.Thank you for for your input though.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@SariPari Do you rememeber what was your post about? Or do you have email with your original post title maybe?

SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

Actually - You are right.

It is almost a repeted question by me as I could find the solution with the older post as  many experts in the forum tried but no solution.Maybe thats why.Hopefully the new thread will get approved.

SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

Increase or Decrase Rate Calculation - This is my new post.

Calculate compound rate - The old one.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well it is still there:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Calculate-compound-rate/td-p/2163630

and it does not seem to be marked as spam.

SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

yeah - The one I posted today is marked as spam.T

SariPari_0-1709092163535.png