Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sivaboggarapu20
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Problem with Qlik expression

Hi All,

I have table in Qlik sense. The table contains customer, Start date, Expiry date and CBM value.

Before filtering any selections its showing 42.66 Values. But after I am making selection its showing 47.11(correct value )

After I filtering, I am getting correct value. Before filtering I am getting different value.Below is the expression I wrote.

Please let me know what is the wrong.

Sum({<[acct_dt]={">=$(=(Min(Date([Start Date of Rate Validity]))))<=$(=(Min(Date([Expiry Date of Rate Validity]))))"},[Product Code]={'OFREXP'},[Sub Product Code]={'OFLCL'}>}CBM)

Thanks,

Siva

12 Replies
achettipalli
Creator
Creator

Hi siva,

I believe it should be the case of Date format or min function before date format.

try something like the below:

Sum({<[acct_dt]={">=$(=(Date(Min([Start Date of Rate Validity]),'MM/dd/YYYY')))<=$(=(Date(Min([Expiry Date of Rate Validity]),'MM/dd/YYYY'')))"},[Product Code]={'OFREXP'},[Sub Product Code]={'OFLCL'}>}CBM)

Good luck

AVinash

sivaboggarapu20
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

We have issue with [acct_dt] is not in Date format. How Can I make [acct_dt] as date format in this expression.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Siva

achettipalli
Creator
Creator

You can convert [acct_dt] into date format when loading the script.

Load

Date#([acct_dt],'MM/DD/YYYY' ) as [acct_dt],

From  file;