Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex2020
Contributor
Contributor

Publish Mashups with Qlik Sense Desktop

I am pretty new on this tool, so, I am confused about the way that I need to publish my mashups.

I've installed the trial version : Qlik sense desktop for testing purposes (my team needs test before buy it). I've created a nice dashboard and afterwards I could create a mashup in order to be deployed and shared with my partners on a IIS VPN Server service.

I found that the way to publish the mashups requires a Proxy elements or configurations that are not visible or are not available for desktop version, only for enterprise version.

My question is how can I publish the webpage and present it to my bosses? They need to see it working before buy it. Where can I download the enterprise version? In my website are not available, just I can download the qlik view.

I followed this video tutorial:

alex2020_0-1596199545897.gif

Thank you so much for reading.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

to share within network. you need a server license. you can contact qlik or a qlik partner . we should be able to get a enterprise trial license.

pm me if you are in NA. we are a partner

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

to share within network. you need a server license. you can contact qlik or a qlik partner . we should be able to get a enterprise trial license.

pm me if you are in NA. we are a partner

alex2020
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Dilipranjith,

Thanks for the answer. We are considering in our team the solutions for this. We need to discuss it before.

In addition, please, could you explain to me what is the meaning of "pm" and "NA" words? 

Best regards.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

PM - personal message

NA - north america.

alex2020
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Dilipranjith,

Thanks for answer.