Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
airspansvg
Contributor
Contributor

QMC- How to add usergroup who can see the published qlik sense report

Hi All,

Could anyone please help me. I need stepwise action to be performed to add my user group list in QMC so that all memebers of that group can see the qlik dashboard report published.

Labels (1)
  • QMC

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, there are many possiblities, by default each stream has it's own security rule wich gives permissions to users. so if you go to security rules and look for the reule that gives access tothe strem where the app is published you just need to edit that rule to add the user group.

I don't have access now bue if ther is sthe simple configuration enabled you just need to change the defaull user.name to user.group, or in the advanced screen add: user.group="GroupName"

airspansvg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Rubenmarin, Thanks for your response.

I have added the user group under security rules but when trying to open the report through the link , i am getting error

airspansvg_0-1653989015040.png

Please suggest.

rubenmarin

Hi, you need to assign a license to the users.

In QMC -> License management, you can assign a license to each user of the group or create a (analyzer/professional) access rule to automatically assign a license.

The rule can be similar as the security rule user.group="GroupName", so when each user of that group access Qlik Sense it automatically assigns a license to the user, note hat you need to have enough license to assign to users.