cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranjanac
Contributor III
Contributor III

QMC - Qliksense Reports - Emails and receiving alerts

Can we send Qliksense reports via email and receiving alerts to the user through QMC ?

1. if Yes, could you please share the path/how to do it?
  2. If No, what are the alternatives apart from Qlik N-Printing ?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't think this is available out of the box, but others could correct me if I'm wrong.

Out of the alternative report generators, I like Mail and Deploy, and I implemented it for several clients. Contact me directly if you 'd like me to help you with that.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't think this is available out of the box, but others could correct me if I'm wrong.

Out of the alternative report generators, I like Mail and Deploy, and I implemented it for several clients. Contact me directly if you 'd like me to help you with that.

Cheers,

Ranjanac
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks @Oleg_Troyansky  

One small query related to that,

let suppose, we're working for stakeholders, they want the Qliksense report to be triggered on hourly basis and automatically send it to their email.  We can trigger from QMC but what about the email ? What to do in this case ? because, Manually will be hectic.

And, Stakeholder will not ready for Nprinting as well because it will cost more than 250 USD. 

What other alternative ways or  software available to trigger the email and that to free of cost ?

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi there,

I'd say there is a big gap between the specificity of your stakeholders' requirements and their reluctance to pay for it... Reminds me of a saying "beggars can't be choosers".

I am not familiar with any free tools that would allow this functionality, sorry.