Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7n9bauijtrugl24
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Is ( Apparently) Embedding Styles in Index.html

We have a website (written in Angular 10) which displays Qlik visualizations. We recently upgraded Qlik from Nov 2019 Patch 2 to June 2020 Patch 3.

Since the upgrade, we noticed that Qlik is apparently modifying our index.html file and injecting a bunch of embedded styles. See below for an example.

My question is: Is this documented anywhere?  Where can I find more information about this?

<style data-jss="" data-meta="MuiPopover">
.q2fc434 {
outline: 0;
position: absolute;
max-width: calc(100% - 32px);
min-width: 16px;
max-height: calc(100% - 32px);
min-height: 16px;
overflow-x: hidden;
overflow-y: auto;
}
</style>

Labels (2)
4 Replies
7n9bauijtrugl24
Author

To make matters worse, it appears that these style's names can change, although it's not clear to me what triggers Qlik to change the names.  

But yesterday, for example,  style class q2fc430 changed its name to q2fc4132 .

The reason why this is an issue is that we style the Qlik visualizations so they match the look and feel of our website.  But now that Qlik is dynamically embedding styles into our website, it's overriding our custom styles.

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello @Jamie_Gregory  @Wlad_Masi . Any recommendations to resolve the issue with Qliksense upgrade for June 2020 Patch 3  ?

Found FAQ for June 2020 patch 1 in Qlik community:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Installation-Issue-with-Qlik-Sense-June-2020...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-June-2020-Patch-1-Installation-...

Thanks,

Santhosh

7n9bauijtrugl24
Author

Is anyone else having this issue where Qlik is dynamically injecting embedded styles (with names like q2fc498, q2fc469, q2fc471, etc.) in their HTML at run-time?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdamSawyer are you able to help @7n9bauijtrugl24 ?

@santho_ak I'm unaware of any installation issues, but if you're having trouble installing Qlik Sense Desktop June 2020 Patch 3, I would recommend following the instructions for Patch 1. If you're still having trouble or this is not the issue, please create a new post with the error message you are receiving or more information regarding the issue you are facing.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂