Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunjesh0310
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik- Need to Merge two qlik dashboard into one dashboard through HUB

Hi,

I have to add two qlik dahsboard into one dashboard.

1. Main Dashboard- already in production

2. Child dashboard -created in development

Now need to merge Child dashboard into Main dasboard through HUB.

I am not having desktop version of Qlik.

Please guide.

Thanks

GJ

Labels (1)
4 Replies
seanbruton
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi There,

I am assuming your main dashboard is published. Also that the Child dashboard is a duplicate for this main dashboard when it was edited.

If, so then goto QMC console and goto APPs then click on the new one can publish. Tick the replace existing app. select the stream it sits in and the app you want to replace.

This will merge and replace the old one with the new one. Be sure to forst export the original to the hard drive as a backup.

If my assumptions are not as above we need more information like is this a published app and is the child dashboard a new sheet with the main one still there.

Regards
gunjesh0310
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
Here is the detailed.
1. Main dashboard already published and no child dashboard is not a duplicate of this main dahsobard.
2. You can assume,child dashboard created separately or its one independent component itself which I need to add into main dashboard.
3. Both the dashboard are present in HUB. Now,child component need to add into main dashboard through HUB.

Thanks,
Gunjesh Joshi
seanbruton
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

The long way is to open both apps, with duplicate the published app. Then Copy each object and paste it over to the original app. Then afterwards republish with the replace option.

Or you install this extension and use it to do this.

https://developer.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.159183996.735181920.1548967369-1334278199.1536101769#/project/567...

Regards

gunjesh0310
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

But I am unable to see "Copy" options in Dashboard.I have published both the dashboard in "Work" section.

But how to integrate both?

It would be great help if you provide us the "Copy" option screen shot.

Thanking You,

GJ