Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angshukdutta
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Desktop Client Authentication Failure

Hi Everyone,

I am having access to Qlik Sense Enterprise server . While authenticating it with my Qlik Sense desktop, it redirects me to login and after entering my user name password white screen appears. On clicking on dev tools from the white screen shows some errors. I have attached the same as well. Could you please help to debug the issue.

Note: I am able to access Qlik Sense through browser.

Qlik Sense Desktop Version: September 2020

Qlik Sense Enterprise Version: June 2020 Patch 3

Labels (1)
6 Replies
angshukdutta
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Could anyone from the community please help on the issue?

Thanks in advance

Angshuk Dutta

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you using any Proxy CAL (Client Authentication Link)?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
angshukdutta
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes Anil. It is Proxy CAL.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi! We also had this problems before when running June 2020 - 12.82.3 on server. Think there was a bug. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Qlik-Sense-Desktop-2020-June-Not-Authenticating/td-p...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

try to generate without proxy and try to use. So that we can get more info if that is issue in proxy or ?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
angshukdutta
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil

We will try to implement this. Just to let you know that our admin is able to authenticate Qlik Sense desktop using the same authentication link.

Thanks

Angshuk