Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karibasaveswara
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop

Hi,

We have to give demo  on qliksense for one of our customer. 

I have 2 clarification 

1) Can I install the qliksense desktop free on my official laptop( Business machine) .

2) Use the dashboard  created  for demo  .

Thank you , 
Regards,

Kari

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can install if you have admin rights in the machine.then create number of dashboards for demo
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni

@Karibasaveswara Qlik Sense Desktop is a free software. You can install it on your offical laptop as well and use it for demo.

You can refer to https://www.qlik.com/us/resource-library/qlik-sense-desktop  Its clearly mentioned " Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Cloud are available at no cost for personal and business use."

Hope this helps,
Regards,
GH

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can install if you have admin rights in the machine.then create number of dashboards for demo
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ganapati_h

@Karibasaveswara Qlik Sense Desktop is a free software. You can install it on your offical laptop as well and use it for demo.

You can refer to https://www.qlik.com/us/resource-library/qlik-sense-desktop  Its clearly mentioned " Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Cloud are available at no cost for personal and business use."

Hope this helps,
Regards,
GH

Karibasaveswara
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you so much for the quick reply