Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Sense Nprinting Upgrade

Hi Experts,

I am upgrading Qlik Sense Nprinting June 2019 to Feb 2021, Can anyone suggest me the steps for Backup and upgrading process. 

@Frank_S  If possible can you help me on this. 

Thank you

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Purushothaman 

Please check the following...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-BackUp-and-Restore-Qlik-NPrinting-Repository-Dat...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Purushothaman 
Please check the following article that gives you a guideline specifically about the upgrade process.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Purushothaman 

Please check the following...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-BackUp-and-Restore-Qlik-NPrinting-Repository-Dat...

Kind regards...

Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

@Frank_S  Thanks for your quick reply. I have a one thing to be clarified, QlikSense Nprinting vs Qlikview Nprinting.

When I run upgradation of Nprinting Server.exe and Nprinting Engine.exe in Qlikview Nprinting its prompting for Nprinting Login credentials  and Super user password but its not prompting while I run upgradation in QlikSense Nprinting. 

I just want to know, why there is a difference?

Thank you.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @Purushothaman 

QlikView NPrinting is a reference to the older NPrinting 16 platform which is not supported.

Please provide snapshots or detailed steps to reproduce of the issue you are facing so  we can offer an answer.

Kind regards.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Purushothaman 
Please check the following article that gives you a guideline specifically about the upgrade process.