Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asheppardwork
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Pagination on Oracle queries

We have a request to re-create a large query return set for users to be able to filter down from over 125,000 rows (with 200+ columns) to just the rows they care about.  Currently the interface is very slow and after going through a lot of cycles of how to improve it, the simplest answer is the user will just have to wait.  Well, I don't like that answer.   The database is an oracle database. The report nothing fancy, just a straight table grid with some filters on the side.  Years ago I used QlikView (circa 2012) and I would make a variable and then set it change with a onclick() event on a  empty text box that had a formula to calculate the page number and re-run the query.  I am not an admin of the server, and we have a enterprise roll-out using the November 2018 version, so any help would have to be something a regular user can do.

Is there any way to have Qlik Sense pull only the 1-n records for the first page of 10-100 records and then to pull the next page and so on?  

Labels (3)
0 Replies