Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Server Login Access

Hi all,

I just started exploring the Qlik Sense Login access feature.

I created a login access rule and assigned a user and one token.

Then by mistake I deleted the login access rule. Now, QMC shows that 1 login access is quarantined. Is there a way to retrieve the login access rule or the token?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1/0 refers to what's in use / quarnentined vs available to be used.

In the case of login access the quarentine period is longer.  I thought you were referring to a user access in previous question.  

In case of session access which is 10 hours per token I believe once used its 28 days before it can be reused again.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

The token will be unavailable for 24/48 hours but you've not lost it. Use another available token in the mean time.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Andy,

Thanks. I appreciate your response.

After I've deleted the login access rule; the license summary page still shows 1 login access shows 1/0;  Can you please tell what this means?

Thanks!

Login Access.JPG

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1/0 refers to what's in use / quarnentined vs available to be used.

In the case of login access the quarentine period is longer.  I thought you were referring to a user access in previous question.  

In case of session access which is 10 hours per token I believe once used its 28 days before it can be reused again.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

So, does that mean I have to wait 28 days for the token to be available though I've deleted the login access rule ?

Thanks!

OmarBenSalem

Yes indeed.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Omar