Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense & Tableau

Hello - I would like to know the capabilities between these two (Qlik Sense & Tableau) - pros & cons, limitations.

Please add your views.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Santosh,

Thanks for your question. I feel the best way to achieve what you are looking for is to perform the evaluations yourself and then work with the appropriate individuals from each company. What may be important or useful to one might not be to another. I also think using the Qlik forums, you might get a biased opinion. If you search the forums you probably will find that someone has already answered this in some fashion. What is really important to understand, are what are your or your company's needs?

• Do you just need a data visualization tool, like Excel on steroids for example?
  • Oor are you looking for a complete data visualization, self-service platform that addresses multiple use cases such as the ones demonstrated here:

Qlik Platform-enabled Analytics

You may want to watch each short succinct video to get a better understanding on what Qlik products can do.

Let me know if you require additional assistance.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik