Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameron94
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense Total vs help

In my table I have a selection of Terminals but need to get the percentage of each terminal type vs the total amount. 

In the table it gives me the total at the top of the table but I cant figure out the expression for the number vs the total. 

Here is my expression:

=Count({<YearMonth={'$(vCurrentMonthYear)'},Day={"<=$(vMaxDay)"},$(vOmitSelection_YearMonth)>}Distinct [Terminal ID])

I would imagine and have tried to use '/' but to no result.

Does anyone know how to do this task? 

Thankyou in advance 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Have you tried adding the Total qualifier into the denominator part of the expression such as 

=Count({<YearMonth={'$(vCurrentMonthYear)'},Day={"<=$(vMaxDay)"},$(vOmitSelection_YearMonth)>}Distinct [Terminal ID])

/

Count(Total {<YearMonth={'$(vCurrentMonthYear)'},Day={"<=$(vMaxDay)"},$(vOmitSelection_YearMonth)>}Distinct [Terminal ID])

Kindest regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Have you tried adding the Total qualifier into the denominator part of the expression such as 

/

Count(Total {<YearMonth={'$(vCurrentMonthYear)'},Day={"<=$(vMaxDay)"},$(vOmitSelection_YearMonth)>}Distinct [Terminal ID])

Kindest regards

Cameron94
Author

Thanks very much, I have accepted as solution. 

Best Regards,

Cameron