Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicouek
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Training

Can someone please recommend a good in class Training program for Qlik Sense Analyst and Architect?  Location North America or Europe. This video watching, and text reading isn't quite getting me the foundation knowledge I am seeking. I am on the fence about getting Qlik Continuous Classroom because I can't get in touch with anybody at the company to ask if I would be able to get the best out of the course. Please help!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

you can enroll qlik Continuous class room trainings 

https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708&UserRole=Business%20Analyst

Qlik Community is a great source for learning practical issues. 

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

you can enroll qlik Continuous class room trainings 

https://learning.qlik.com/mod/page/view.php?id=24708&UserRole=Business%20Analyst

Qlik Community is a great source for learning practical issues. 

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

nicouek
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vikasmahajan

I will definitely consider your advice, as a matter of fact I am ready to sign up; but before I do so, I would really prefer an in class setting option where I can interact with an expert in Qlik Sense and other pupils learning. My issue is sometime with the community the written questions do not quite translate as best as I would like to convey them (I guess I need to learn to express myself better via writing).

Thank you for the feedback is very much appreciated

nicouek
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Seanog (I see you are Support)

I will review the information you sent. If you work for Qlik is there anyway we can arrange a phone conversation? Email is fine too... Doesn't matter if there is cost factor, I will absorb the cost if need be.

Thank you