Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hadietrich464
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Vertical Reference Line Combo Charts

I am looking to add a vertical reference line for a combo chart, it does not seem to be natively supported. Is there a way to add one specifically to a combo chart? I searched other posts in the forum but no recent posts have related to this topic from what I have seen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Hadietrich,

I've done this research in the past.

There are no reference lines available in the native QS Combo Chart neither you can create any sort of measure to fabricate this since it will always plot only one value on a dimension instead of line. Yet there may be extensions on the market which can do that.

The picture you see below is only possible in Qlik View via the axes configuration (if that's what you are trying to achieve):

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Hadietrich,

I've done this research in the past.

There are no reference lines available in the native QS Combo Chart neither you can create any sort of measure to fabricate this since it will always plot only one value on a dimension instead of line. Yet there may be extensions on the market which can do that.

The picture you see below is only possible in Qlik View via the axes configuration (if that's what you are trying to achieve):

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Picture itself:

image.png

Hadietrich464
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That is exactly what I am trying to do. Specifically a date line displaying the current date vertically as you have shown via the red and blue vertical lines. Thank you!