Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brsr
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Services only work after repair is run

Hi,

I have Qlik to latest version of May 2024 , when i reboot the server the services will not start and give an error saying started and closed automatically and others say dependency services failed to start. 

they seem to work fine when i run the setup file and repair the application bit breakdown again when the server is rebooted. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
brsr
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I had to uninstall but keeping the DB and reinstall using the same DB seems to have resolved the services issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Hello @brsr,

1- Check all services are running or not -> Go to Server -> Search services -> Check ALL Services are running or not (as listed below) If not running Stop all services and then Restart Server.

TauseefKhan_0-1716128855774.png

2- After restarting server : started Services manually, start them in the following order:
A. Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher B. Qlik Logging Service C. Qlik Sense Repository Service D. Qlik Sense Proxy Service
E. Qlik Sense Engine Service F. Qlik Sense Scheduler Service G, Qlik Sense Printing Service

3- After all services started wait 10 to 20 mints and check all services running or not.
4- Open Qlik sense Enterprise, If still not working then Restart Server without stoping services.
5- Wait 10 to 15 mints after Starting services and check all sevices are Runing/started Automatically.
6- Open Qlik sense Enterprise.

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***

Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi @brsr ,

Kindly apply below article and see if it resolves the issue.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-quot-Error-1053-The-service-did-n...

brsr
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I had to uninstall but keeping the DB and reinstall using the same DB seems to have resolved the services issue.