Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdn
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense Bookmarks sharing permission

Hello everybody, I updated my QlikSense to the September 2020 version to use the new bookmarks sharing function (this one: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Publishing/publish-... )

I can see the PUBLISH button with my pro user (with ContentAdmin and DeploymentAdmin roles), but I can't see the same button with another analyzer user.

What do I need to do to let this user use the bookmarks publish button? Does he need a pro licence or is it a matter of user roles?

Please help!

Thank you in advance,

Jordan

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jdn
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Solved. You need to assign stream publishing rights to the user.

In my specific situation in the stream associated items, I found a security rule to grant publishing rights to the users and some of them were missing. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jdn
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I promoted the user to a PRO licence: nothing changed.

In addition to this, I granted the user both ContentAdmin and DeploymentAdmin roles: nothing changed.

Does anybody else use this feature? How did you configure your users for it?

Thanks!

jdn
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Solved. You need to assign stream publishing rights to the user.

In my specific situation in the stream associated items, I found a security rule to grant publishing rights to the users and some of them were missing.