Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melissayzy
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense ODAG generation through api

I generated a template app through the selection's navigation link by calling apis. More specifically, I made the following calls:

- POST /api/odag/v1/links  (with selection and template app ids to get the nav linkid) 

-POST /api/odag/v1/links/{nav linkid}/requests (to get the newly generated template app)

-GET /api/odag/v1/requests/{template id} to check status of the template app 

I have couple of questions.

1. How will the input in the post body be validated by the selection app? What validation rules are available? Can you provide some documentation on this?

2. How long does the navigation link generated last? I generated one and after several mins, that link seems to be expired and error shows 'this nav link cannot be linked to selection app'. So I have to generate a new one to create template apps. 

3. My use case does not want to expose the selection app to our end user so I want to generate template apps directly through api. Is there any issue I have to pay attention to using the above three calls?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
VaidhyaGanesan
Contributor II
Contributor II