Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btaccent
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qliksense dashboard as Excel ouput

Hi There,

We have a Qliksense dashbaord with KPIs and various Table objects spread in seperate sheets. I want to output the whole Qliksense dashboard into excel file(in separate sheets as in Qliksense dashboard). 

Can i achieve this within Qliksense, without using any external tools.

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

In Cloud, this should be achievable using tools that are part of the Cloud package.

For Enterprise, you would need to create your own solution using API to fetch each object and place it into an Excel. There is no built-in functionality for mass-exporting objects from different sheets that I know of, unless you count NPrinting (which is sold separately but is a Qlik tool). 

Third party options exist if you don't want to write your own, of course, but you specifically stated you didn't want external tools.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

In Cloud, this should be achievable using tools that are part of the Cloud package.

For Enterprise, you would need to create your own solution using API to fetch each object and place it into an Excel. There is no built-in functionality for mass-exporting objects from different sheets that I know of, unless you count NPrinting (which is sold separately but is a Qlik tool). 

Third party options exist if you don't want to write your own, of course, but you specifically stated you didn't want external tools.

btaccent
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks. We use Qliksense Enterprise.
I see there is a feature called Storytelling in Qliksense. In which scenario it is useful?

Or
MVP
MVP

If you find one, let me know... (;

It's meant to be a sort of guided exploration thing replacing PPTs but with live data, but I've never found an actual use case where it was actually helpful.

If your package contains NPrinting, that would be your best bet for what you're trying to achieve. Otherwise, API. Do note that Qlik is not really the best at exporting to Excel - as a concept, they seem to favor the idea that work should happen within Qlik, not outside of it.