Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ducktales
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense how to draw line chart from two fields

Hi ,

I am trying to draw a line chart from from values of two variable. The data in two variable are (values are comma separated 😞

var1 = 10,20,30,40
var2 = 10,12,13,14

how do I use these two fields as dimension and measure in line chart to show the chart .
I need var1 as Measure and var2 as dimension.

any pointers is highly appreciated . I am new to qliksense and struggling to get this done .

Regards ,
Sai

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Load SubField(var1, ',') as var1, SubField(var2, ',') as var2 From Table;

Then , create line chart with

Dimension : var2

Expression : Sum(var1)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ducktales
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi , Thanks for your pointers !

I don't have these two fields in any table , they are actually calculated values from  external server (R) . 

They are actually variable .

could i use any expression directly instead of LOAD . ?

Regards- Sai

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where you are seeing these? what is the intention to show these values in line chart?

var1 = 10,20,30,40
var2 = 10,12,13,14

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ducktales
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have these variables defined as variables. These variables  contains data (1,2,3,4)  fetched from R (advance analytics integration) . Now using these variables I need to show line chart .