Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linhnguyen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Range Variable Slider

Hello,

I hope that everybody is doing fine. I am still stuck at this extension, and looking for help. Can anybody help me with rang variable slider as below? Thank you

Has anybody used range variable slider of this extension? https://developer.qlik.com/garden/57c6087f9810d6519d4e0516

There is an instruction for single slider, but on instruction for range slider. I get stuck in the formula for the chart that use this range. Do I need a min and a max in my calculation or what? Really confused. Really appreciate your time.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
linhnguyen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I figured out the answer for my question. Would like to leave my solution here if anybody wants to learn:

To count the number of salespeople who have sales within your target range:

1.  Set your variable name: vSales

2. Set variable min/ max values which will be the two bubbles. then set variable step value

3. Set default starting min/ max values (fixed two ends)

4. Create a KPI with formula as below:

Count(DISTINCT {<Sales = {">=$(=SubField(vSales,'|',1)) <=$(=SubField(vSales,'|',2))"} >} ID )

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply
linhnguyen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I figured out the answer for my question. Would like to leave my solution here if anybody wants to learn:

To count the number of salespeople who have sales within your target range:

1.  Set your variable name: vSales

2. Set variable min/ max values which will be the two bubbles. then set variable step value

3. Set default starting min/ max values (fixed two ends)

4. Create a KPI with formula as below:

Count(DISTINCT {<Sales = {">=$(=SubField(vSales,'|',1)) <=$(=SubField(vSales,'|',2))"} >} ID )

Hope it helps