Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ranking multiple dimensions

Hi there.

I've using Qlikview for two weeks and QSense for two more, so firstly I apologize if something results obvious.

The problem is as it follows:

I'm working on a dashboad that have been built from a poll in xlxs format (excel), so I'd like to represent several rankings.

For instance, we have some reasons for leaving the company as a client. That client could have chosen one or more reasons, and the reasons are collected in the excel file as columns. When I try to build up a bar chart, Sense considers each reason (column) as a dimenson, then I'm only able to represent one per chart and, of course, manually sorted. This is what I've got:

2016-03-03_17-13-10.png

I've only reached to this partial solution, one bar chart per reason (A,B,C...) showed as a unique bar.

Any sugestion for impleting it as one complete chart, for dynamic sorting and so on?

Thank you so much for any help    : D

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi again.

Sorry for responding a bit late, but I had some other issues on the 'to do' pile.

Finally I could solved it using the function crosstable().

Thank you guyz.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Guess no chance on building this up :S

amayuresh
Creator III
Creator III

Provide post sample data in excel and clearly mention your requirement in details

Not applicable
Author

Perhaps:

[All_Data]:

LOAD

ID,

Col1,

Col2,

Col3

FROM [yourExcelFile];

LOAD

ID,

Col1 AS Reason

RESIDENT All_Data;

CONCATENATE

LOAD

ID,

Col2 AS Reason

RESIDENT All_Data;

CONCATENATE

LOAD

ID,

Col3 AS Reason

RESIDENT All_Data;

DROP TABLE All_Data;

amayuresh
Creator III
Creator III

Please load sample data not, script.

Not applicable
Author

Hi again.

Sorry for responding a bit late, but I had some other issues on the 'to do' pile.

Finally I could solved it using the function crosstable().

Thank you guyz.