Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumar_Satyam7424
Contributor III
Contributor III

Regarding join

I have to make a dashboard where  i need to show difference between the indent and actual sales  material wise but neither indent nor actual sales file contains all the materials. Let me explain ,In indent sales there are some material which are not in actual sales and in actual sales there are some materials which are not in indent sales so when i am making dashboard i am always missing some materials whether i take materials details from indent or actual.Is there any way that i could show a combined list of materials and their details and i could show the value not presesnt as zero.Like if a material in there in actual sales but not in indent then it should show 0 for that material in indent column.

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

The simplest approach would be just to concatenate both tables.

kumar_Satyam7424
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

BUT the two tables are not having same column

PrashantSangle

can you share column name of your both tables as well as what you want to achieve with sample data.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
marcus_sommer

The field-names and data-structures should of course be unified as much as possible - a few extra ones which are unique in regard to the source are no problem.