Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Renaming Y axis label in chart with multiple measures

I have created a line chart with four measures, two of the measures being forecasts. All four measures have been created as master items so I could easily choose the colors.

My Y axis label is just a string of the names of the measures. I want to rename it to be one word (the unit of measurement that I'm using for the chart), but I don't want to change the names of the measures as they are used in the legend. Is there any way for me to do this?

Attached is a cropped image of the chart I'm using.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

I do not think this is possible, but you can remove the label of the y-axis and try manual number formatting so instead of 5k and 10k you can use the unit of measure there.

vizmind.eu

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

I do not think this is possible, but you can remove the label of the y-axis and try manual number formatting so instead of 5k and 10k you can use the unit of measure there.

vizmind.eu
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not such using qliksense. Where as qlikview we can use
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
KeaneGleeson
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Here we are 3 years later and you still can't customize an axis on a chart. Are there any use cases for a semi-colon separated list for an axis title? I almost always hide the axis title when I have more than one measure on a chart. *sigh*