Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samanehsorournejad

Same Color for Solid and Dashed linear Diagram in Qlik Sense

Hi Everyone,

we are in the Process of Migration from QlikView  to QlikSene. I have a linear Diagram in QlikView and for some Spatial
Measure we have Dashed Linear and for some Spatial Measure we have Solid Linear.
I want that Solid Linear and Dashed Linear  both have the same Color in QlikSense. Is it Possible ?

Is there any Person who could help me Please?

Thanks in advanced

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Arek92
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Firstly  you can create Master Measures for both expressions and in Master Measure options select specific Measure color.

Use Master Measures as your measures in Line Chart

Then In the Line Chart options go to Appearance -> Colors and legend -> switch colors from auto to custom -> select Single color -> in "Use library colors" select Measure

This way the fixed colors assigned to master measures will be used in the line chart.

Hope it helps with your problem 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Arek92
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Firstly  you can create Master Measures for both expressions and in Master Measure options select specific Measure color.

Use Master Measures as your measures in Line Chart

Then In the Line Chart options go to Appearance -> Colors and legend -> switch colors from auto to custom -> select Single color -> in "Use library colors" select Measure

This way the fixed colors assigned to master measures will be used in the line chart.

Hope it helps with your problem 🙂