Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocobello3
Contributor II
Contributor II

Scheduled task run successfully, but App not updated

Hi,

I have scheduled a task to update an app. The task run successfully everyday (no error in the log) but the app is not updated. If I trigger manually the same task the app update successfully ! 

I have only one central node in my configuration and this is the only task scheduled.

Has anyone experience such issue ?

Thank you for your help !

Best regards,

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this suddenly or have you done something before? Normally, manual trigger run on user base where as schedule will run service base.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
cocobello3
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

This is the first time I published the app and tried to scheduled the task, may be something wrong in my configuration.

Best regards,

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the user name to run the schedular service in your system? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
cocobello3
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

In the log, I have "Reload Executed By UserDirectory=INTERNAL; UserId=sa_scheduler"

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I mean, If you login to server there you can see that the service for Qlik Sense which you can identify last column that log on as. If that is service account well and good.