Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III

Selected Value

Hello Team,

At the time of developing report i have selected the "Always one selected Value".Once we publish to stream after that if we make any minor changes the option will be disabled automatically please refer the screenshot :

Please advise how to maintain the consistency. At the stream level.

RKULKARNI4_0-1600246691598.png

Regards

RK

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi.

Typically you loose this property if you export application without data or you make a mistake during reload which leads to no data load to the field with the property.

so in short - this property is not retained if at any time you remove data from this field the property is set on.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If there are multiple sections in the report Some times what happens you need to test for only one section  for data and then you will roll back.Still this option will be disbaled in stream level then you need to bring this report to work space and then you need to enable this option Is it Bug.

Or is there any need to maitain at the stream level to enable untill unless any Manually changes happen to disbale .

RKULKARNI4
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

And one more thing i forgot to update in Previous trail I have enabled the sysdate date .But for other column there may be discrepancy in the data But for sysdate always there will be Value then why it is getting disabled.