Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davenyrfajutag00
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Set Analysis

Good evening,

I would like to ask support for using Set Analysis in a table object in Qlik Sense.

Attached you can see a table with these following fields:

1st field - INVOICE DATE

2nd field - ITEM DATE COST INPUT

3rd field - field forced to last date inputted in 2nd field (in this example 01/12/2023)

4th field - ITEM COST

5th field - ITEM Qty

6th field - Set Analysis field

In my set analysis field, the 6th one, I would like to SUM (the ITEM COST based on last date inputted in 2nd field times * ITEM Qty)

So for example:

1row           9,551297 * 20 = 191,022594         (note that second column and third column have the same date)

2row           9,551297 * 40 = 382,95188           (note that second column and third column have the same date)

3row           at the moment it is 9,567545 * 20 = 191,3509  but as I would like it be, it should be 9,551297 * 20

4row and the other rows should consider 9,551297 (the ITEM COST based on last date inputted in 2nd field)

How can I implement this formula as set analysis? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@davenyrfajutag00 Please extract the same report in excel that you attach in image, we can try something for you!

It i understand correctly, You want to Sum the value where second and third column is same and otherwise It must pick the previous once? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
davenyrfajutag00
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your response,

attached you will have the excel file you requested.

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Good afternoon,

To resolve your case, you can use the calculated variable. I named it"vCOSTO_CURRENTE".
You need to enter this formula in the variable expression :
={<AC_DATA_COSTO_INI={"$(=ULTIMA_DATA_COSTO_ART)"}>}COSTO_ART_VALORE
It saves the cost at the last capture.

Next, you need to go in the sixth field of your table and enter this expression :
=sum(vCOSTO_CORRENTE)*sum([SUM(M_QTA_DOC_UM_PRIM)])

I hope that it is clear and that answers your question.

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

davenyrfajutag00
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Good afternoon Theo,

thank you for your response.

I will try this way and let you know!

I have a question:

{<AC_DATA_COSTO_INI={"$(=ULTIMA_DATA_COSTO_ART)"}>}COSTO_ART_VALORE saves the cost at the last capture. What should I do to pick the cost at the last capture for every item sold?

Thank you in advance

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you put an example ?