Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smusayev
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set Measure to a specific Field.

Hello,

I have chart that measures compliance rate per month.

The following are my dimension and measures.

Dimension:  Month

Dimension:  Compliant

Measure (expression):  Count( {<Compliant = {'Yes'} >} Month )/Count(Total <Month> Compliant)

This gives me a beautiful chart that measure compliance rate by month, and if I click a specific department it will present the compliance rate for that location as well.

However I would like to also create another monthly chart but only set to a specific location (for example location 'B2A').

( I have been able to create a gauge meter set to a specific location based on help from a Qlik community members by using the following:

Count({<Compliant={'Yes'},Location={'B2A'}>} Compliant) /Count({<Location={'B2A'}>} Compliant)

I would like to reproduce the same logic as for gauge meter but see the compliance change between months.

Please help or advice.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can't you just add the second set modifier in?

Measure (expression):  Count( {<Compliant = {'Yes'},Location={'B2A'}>} Month )/Count({<Location={'B2A'}>} Total <Month> Compliant)

Hope this helps,

Jason

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can't you just add the second set modifier in?

Measure (expression):  Count( {<Compliant = {'Yes'},Location={'B2A'}>} Month )/Count({<Location={'B2A'}>} Total <Month> Compliant)

Hope this helps,

Jason