Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeHaoNguyen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show Table of filtered Elements with full History

Hi,

i got a problem in showing items from yesterday in the database but the whole history of it. Let me explain it a bit further. We got a database which every day all errors with it barcodes gets written in so we have a table with.

Barcode  Errorname Date

Every day all Errors that exists get written in the database. So if a Error exists 10 days there are 10 entries of this error.

Now i want to show the open Errors in the Dashboard it means i need to take the Errorentries from yesterday and this is my List, i also want to show how long they are in Errorstate 3 Entries means  3days etc.

when i now create a calculated Dimension like this:

IF([Eintragsdatum.autoCalendar.Date]=Date(Today()-1, 'DD.MM.YYYY'),Dokumentenbarcode,'Rest')

i get the right List but the filter is destroying my Count of Days in Errorstate Normally it should look like this:

Dokumentbarcode Number of Days

1234                                   3

4321                                   7

So there are 3 entries of 1234 and 7 entries with 4321 in my table and both have an entry yesterday but also 2days ago and 3days ago because every day it writes the Dokumentenbarcodes into the Table. but with my described dimension at the top it will show

Dokumentbarcode Number of Days

Rest 8

1234 1

4321 1

so it puts the entries that are not from yesterday into rest but i want to count them up as normally and just take the list of Dokumentbarcodes from yesterday

0 Replies