Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vivek_batra
Partner - Contributor III

Show Yesterday's Data in Table Chart

Hi

I am still new to Qlik Sense and learning my way in to it. I am using a Pivot table and want to show today and yesterday's data only in my Pivot table. I have 2 dimesnions , 1 column and 2 measures.

I have years of data coming from SQL but my requirement is to just show 1 day data only (yesterday). For this I am trying to use an expression in my measure which is something like below but it still shows whole data.

Sum(${<START_DATETIME]= {today()-1}>}Trips)

In the above expression I am trying to filter out on my date field where date = today() -1 to get yesterday data, but seems like not working.

Can you please help me to filter the complete data set with just 1 day value on any date field.

Thanks

Vivek

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try it once more using the date format.

Sum({$<[START_DATETIME]={"$(=Date(Today()-1,'DD/MM/YY'))"}>}Trips)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

The dollar sign {$} is misplaced, one square bracket is missing and  " " in modifiers are used for evaluated values.

Sum({$<[START_DATETIME]={"$(=Date(Today()-1))"}>}Trips)

vivek_batra
Author

is not the equality expression a string now?  This one '$(=Date(Today()-1))' . Please excuse my limited knowledge on this. It did not filter the data though

BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try it once more using the date format.

Sum({$<[START_DATETIME]={"$(=Date(Today()-1,'DD/MM/YY'))"}>}Trips)

vivek_batra
Author

This seems to work. Thanks a lot