Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martello3
Contributor
Contributor

Sometimes the vertical scroll bar does not show on filter selection boxes

Hello I have been using QLiksense for a couple of month now. Recently I have have seen a couple of users where the vertical scroll bar does not show on a filter pane.

If the zoom in on the window, Qliksense resizes everything and then the scroll bar pops up.

It seems like it doesnt happen to everyone and seems to be some rendering issue.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

2 Replies
Mike_Dickson
Support
Support

Hello Martello3,

One thing that you should look into, is see if within the application if "Touch screen mode" is on.

I have seen that if you have touch screen mode on, then the vertical scroll bar does not show up when you hover over the app object.  But once you turn touch screen mode off, then the scroll bar is visible again.

You can see this option within by clicking in the top left corner of the application. There should be an option to turn it off / on with a reload of the application.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Sheets/sheet-view.htm

"The menu will look different if you have touch screen mode enabled on a supported device. You can disable touch screen mode in the global menu."

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Mike_Dickson
Support
Support

Also, let us know if this is in fact the reason the Vertical Scroll bar is missing for some of the users by clicking on the box "Accept as Solution"

Sr. Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!