Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvdserrano
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sort on a graph / Ordenar en un grafico

Good day,

I have a problem when it comes to representing some sizes on a graph. I want to know how to order those sizes so that the sizes that are from the baby field, then the infant and the junior final, are left first. I have in one field with the sections (baby, infant and junior) and in another the sizes (12 / 18,1-2, 13-14).

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas,

Tengo un problema a la hora de representar unas tallas en un grafico. Quiero saber como ordenar esas tallas para que queden primero las tallas que sean del campo bebe, luego infantil y al final junior. Tengo en un campo  con las secciones (bebe, infantil y junior) y en otro las tallas (12/18,1-2, 13-14).

Gracias

1 Reply
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

there are a few ways to accomplish that... One way would be to load another field, next to the Size field, and store the sort order there. Then, in a chart, you can sort your Size field "By Expression" and list "only(SizeSortOrder)" as your Expression.

Another way is to load your Size values as dual values, sorted in the way you'd like to see them:

dual('XS', 0),

dual('S', 1),

dual('M', 2),

etc...

This time, you can simply sort the Size field numerically.

Cheers,

Oleg Troyansky