Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanket_Sharma
Partner - Contributor III

Sorting Tables in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I have made tables in qlik sense which has dimensions and measures. I want  to sort them in descending order. The issue that i am facing is that the column against which i am trying to sort has repeated values. Due to which sorting is comming proper. example:-

Table-1:

Response , Count, Category

1. hi                     74                a

2. hi                      39               c

3. hello              81                a

I have applied sorting by expression against Response in descending order in sorting category. For the rest i have not used sorting.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, if it's a simple table you can drag the measure to be the first sort condition.

For a pivot table you should make diffrrent values for the first dimension so they can be splitted, something like: =Aggr(Dual(Response, RowNo(TOTAL)), Response, Category)

And sort by expression using the measure

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if it's a simple table you can drag the measure to be the first sort condition.

For a pivot table you should make diffrrent values for the first dimension so they can be splitted, something like: =Aggr(Dual(Response, RowNo(TOTAL)), Response, Category)

And sort by expression using the measure

Sanket_Sharma
Author

Hi,

In case of simple table even if i drag the measure at top the sorting is not proper.

rubenmarin

Hi, what you mean is not proper? can you post how you would like to sort the data?